Pricing – In your home pet euthanasia
You will be responsible for the burial or cremation of your pet.
Euthanasia with group cremation
Your pet will be cremated with other pets and his/her ashes will be scattered on a private property.
Euthanasia with individual cremation
Your pet will be cremated separately from other pets and his/her ashes will be returned to you by Dr. Bartz, in a plastic urn.
*Cedar urn available for $25 extra.
Euthanasia with witnessed cremation
Please inquire for pricing.
Your pet will be cremated privately and you be able to witness the process. His/her ashes will be returned to you by Dr. Bartz, in a plastic urn.
*Cedar urn available for 25$ extra.
*Some pets may need to be seen outside normal business hours. An additional fee may apply for emergency/same day service, night service after 6 pm, Sundays & holidays and for dogs weighing more than 75 pounds.
All Prices Include:
- Travel to and from your home within service area (see map).**
- Phone and in-home consultation.
- Sedative and pain medication administration.
- A complimentary memorial paw print.
- Assistance with cremation, if elected.
- Pet loss and grief support materials provided.
- Return of your pets ashes to your home or arranged location.
**An additional travel fee may apply if located outside service area
Sleeping, Sitting, Small Standing & Large Standing In Black or White
Inquire For Pricing